28 June 2009

Fresh, New Look for Summer

I can't believe I did this!

I've never really liked the standard templates at Blogger, but figured I had no other choice since I don't know HTML. However, I recently ran across an article on Mashable about new templates just for Blogger. I find them to be interesting and exciting, but still...

I've been playing around with this template, Plantilla Blogy-O2, from Blog and Web, for the past few days using a blog that I have here at Blogger, but haven't used in quite some time. I couldn't do everything I wanted to do, but I'm liking the way it looks.

Overall, the only real area of difficulty was the header. I ended up deleting the image that was there and added in a new image created using Twitlogo. I used the advanced settings to match the color in the background and made it shrink to fit in the Blogger settings when I uploaded it.

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I too am in the midst of a blog make-over.
    I love reading your posts. Keep up the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! I was very intimidated by the blog make-over, but once I got into it I had a LOT of fun.

    ReplyDelete