27 December 2010

Cool Infographic: Wilderness and Resources

I love infographics. Here's a great one from TheBigWild.org. This could be used in a geography classroom to start a discussion on resource use and conservation or even in the journalism classroom as a simple infographic to get designers started on their own. Click on the infographic to go to the original, then on that page, click on the original to get a full sized image.

How Wild is North America?
The Big Wild asks "How Wild is North America?"

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like our poster! A couple of other teachers requested a print-friendly PDF for printing and posting in their classroom. Here's a link, in case any of your readers are interested:

    http://bit.ly/cBLfHj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darren:
    Thanks for including the link to your printable poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Poster. I learned new things from it. I always find learning easier with posters. When I was in high school posters were my favorite learning tool. As a Chemistry teacher now, I decorated whole walls of Chemistry laboratory with colorful and impressive posters and every year I ask to prepare at least one Chemistry poster from my students as an assignment.
    They are best visuals to learn.

    ReplyDelete