12 July 2008

To Do Lists

I love to-do lists. They keep me on track and I love to be able to cross items out so I feel like I've accomplished something. My old-school preference is to have a paper planner, but I am realizing that is just too...well...old-school. Dinosaur-like, if you will.

I have a to-do list on my iGoogle page, but it's not colorful and doesn't show due dates. I had a Greasemonkey add-on that was in my Google Calendar, but it disappeared one time after I logged out and I don't know where it went.

I've been hearing about Remember the Milk so I decided to try it out. I have it in Gmail and have it set to send me SMS reminders (up to two a day...I don't have unlimited texting) and email reminders (which, now that I think about it, is kind of silly since my RTM list is in Gmail). So far I like what I see. I can set the due dates and can sort tasks by due date as well. Also, I don't have to abbreviate my items. I'll try it for a few days and see how things go! I'm kind of excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment