02 January 2009

Mapping and Resolutions for 2009

I added a ClustrMap to this blog in September just because it looked cool. I enjoy looking at the ClustrMaps on other blogs just to see where readers come from. It's kind of neat to look at a list of visitors to this blog and see where people are coming from. Who would have thought that someone in Israel or China or South Africa would ever see this blog? Admittedly, the readership isn't large, but it certainly is an interesting start.

In thinking about my own blog reading, another resolution that I have for the year is to actively look for international education perspectives. Taking into account other points of view can only help strengthen my teaching practice.

Any suggestions for must-read education blogs from countries other than the United States?

No comments:

Post a Comment